Terms and Conditions
This mobile prepaid services is provided by GETFI NETWORK SDN. BHD. (Company No.: 1187953-K) (hereinafter referred to as "GETFI NETWORK") to you, as subscriber of GetFi Plus subscription plan ("GetFi Plus plan"), subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
- "Service" means the mobile prepaid services provided by GETFI NETWORK which allow you (the "Subscriber") to make and/or receive calls, SMS and data.
- "GetFi Plus premium member" means the Subscriber who has subscribed to and is an active subscriber of the GetFi Plus plan shall be eligible to register as a GetFi Plus premium member with GISB, and be entitled to the Incentive Rebate and GetPoint under the Subscriber Rebate Program.
- "Subscriber Rebate Program" means the reward system for GetFi Plus premium member which is administered and managed by GETFI NETWORK.
- GETFI NETWORK may also include other features and services from time to time which are outlined in this website.
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right to modify/add/terminate the Service in whole or in any part at any time without prior notice.
- As a subscriber, you are responsible to equip yourself with all the necessary and compatible hardware and software to use the Service offered.
- By subscribing to the Service, you hereby warrant that you are at least twelve (12) years old and above and, if below the age of eighteen (18) years old, you have your parent’s consent to enter into this contract.
- You warrant that the information you provided for registration are valid and accurate. Please note that Malaysians must use National Registration Identity Card (NRIC) and foreign nationals must use passport only, for registration purposes.
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right at any time to terminate and/or bar you from any access to the Service without giving any reason whatsoever if you:-
- breach any of the Terms and Conditions contained herein or otherwise; or
- enter into any arrangement or compromise (settlement) with any of your creditors; or
- have any distress, execution or other process levied against you; or
- are subject to bankruptcy.
Subscriber Identification Module ("SIM") card
- The SIM card is not exchangeable or transferable.
- The Subscriber must show proof of identification prior to the SIM card’s registration.
- All SIM cards must be activated and registered within Malaysia before the expiry date printed on the SIM card.
- Any non-activated SIM card which has passed the expiry date imprinted on the SIM card and/or packaging will not be usable.
- Once activated, the SIM card will have network access for the Subscriber to utilise the Services for a minimum of 30 days (based on the current tariff plan subscribed by the Subscriber). Without reload, the Subscriber’s account will go into grace period 1 for 30 days where only inbound calls and SMSes are allowed. After which, the account will go into grace period 2 for 15 days where only reload is allowed. SIM card will be terminated on the expiry of grace period 2 if no reload has been made.
- To enjoy the Service offered, reload must be performed.
- Once terminated, any remaining credit for airtime, reward points, SMS messages or any other services or benefits relating to the mobile number shall be forfeited.
- In the event that a SIM card is lost or damaged, the Subscriber may retain his/her existing mobile number by purchasing a new SIM card. Any remaining credit from the lost/damaged SIM card will be refunded.
Reload coupons, softpins vouchers and online reloads
- The reload coupon offered by GETFI NETWORK is a common top up currency known as "GetFi Plus".
- The GetFi Plus reload is imprinted on the reload coupons and any material indicated.
- Reload coupons and softpins vouchers which have passed the expiry date imprinted on them will not be usable and/or returnable and/or refundable.
- Any value that has been reloaded is not transferable or refundable. GETFI NETWORK will not be liable for any loss or damage due to reloading errors caused by the user of the coupon.
- The reload validity of the airtime credit is the period of time between the date of reloading and the stipulated validity period stated on the back of the reload coupon i.e. 5 days for RM5 reload coupons, 10 days for RM10 reload coupons and 30 days for RM30 reload coupons.
(Note: The validity period of reloads purchased from the alternate reload channels will be the same as the regular reload coupons. Every time you reload, your SIM card will compare the remaining validity period of your existing airtime credit with the validity period of your new reload. The later of these two validity periods will be effective and valid).
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right to forfeit any remaining airtime credit after the expiry of the reload validity period.
- Online and auto reloads, if made available by GETFI NETWORK, are credited directly onto the specified mobile accounts and are not refundable. Users are responsible for ensuring that the mobile numbers entered are correct.
- Any reload performed using any of the alternate reload channels outlined in this website or via any other channel which may be added from time to time will be subjected to their own respective terms and conditions that are not governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- Any entitlement for the benefits of programmes requiring registration will be subject to your successful application with GETFI NETWORK and the conditions as stipulated in the Subscriber Rebate Program herein which may be revised by GETFI NETWORK from time to time.
- Please ensure that you find out and read all the terms and conditions of the value-added services.
- Your usage of any part of the Services implies your acceptance of all the Terms and Conditions of the Services as contained herein which may be changed from time to time without any prior notice.
- Subscribers are advised to reload in a timely manner in order to keep the Services in an Active status to enjoy the value-added services and benefits provided by GETFI NETWORK and its partners including under the Subscriber Rebate Program.
- It is our policy to respect the privacy of our subscribers and to take the issue of privacy seriously. GETFI NETWORK will not monitor, edit, or disclose any personal information about you or your use of the Service, including its contents, without your prior permission unless GETFI NETWORK in good faith believes that such action is necessary to:
- conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; or
- protect and defend the rights or property of GETFI NETWORK; or
- provide relevant part of the Service; or
- act to protect the interests of its subscribers or others.
- any act, omission, error, default or negligence on the part of GETFI NETWORK or its business partners which shall not be limited to partners involved in providing/administering GETFI NETWORK's alternate reload channels and/or Subscriber Rebate Program;
- any loss, distortion or mutilation of data;
- unauthorised access or usage of the Service by any third party;
- the unavailability of any part of the Service as a result of any mobile phone, inter-network or data format incompatibility, or as a result of any issues pertaining to network coverage, the unavailability of the internet or any other medium related to or required to access or use the Services or as a consequence of any other reason whatsoever; and/or
- the nature, quality and/or effect of the Services and/or the related content.
- discontinue, disconnect, interrupt or suspend the Service for such period of time as GETFI NETWORK shall deem fit for any of the following reasons or any other reason whatsoever:
- to make any upgrading and/or modification to the GETFI NETWORK’s system and/or the Service for its proper and efficient functioning
- for the purpose of testing or correcting any malfunctioning of the Mobile Telephone, Device or the GETFI NETWORK’s system
- if the license to operate the GETFI NETWORK’s system and/or to provide the Service is terminated, suspended or any other action as required by the relevant authorities and/or laws and regulations
- on suspicion of fraud, or on suspicion of any illegal practice or on suspension of any unusual activity in respect of the Subscriber's mobile phone number with GETFI NETWORK.
- vary, add to or delete any of these Terms and Conditions with or without the need to provide any notice to the Subscriber and which shall take effect on such date determined fit by GETFI NETWORK and whereby the Subscriber shall, with continue usage of the Service, be immediately bound by the same.
- GETFI NETWORK shall not be responsible in any way in the event that the Subscriber's subscription was activated by a third party without their consent. GETFI NETWORK shall not refund nor compensate the Subscriber in any manner whatsoever in such situations.
- This Service is provided on an "as is" basis and GETFI NETWORK does not guarantee or warrant that there shall be no problems, defects or errors in the usage of the Service provided by this subscription. GETFI NETWORK shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever for the loss incurred directly or indirectly for such failure or any problems associated to its network in any way whatsoever.
GetFi Plus Plan
- This Service is only available to Subscriber who subscribed to the GetFi Plus Plan.
- The subscription of GetFi Plus plan will allow the Subscriber to register as a GetFi Plus premium member and enjoy the Subscriber Rebate Program as offered and revised by GISB from time to time.
- In the event the Subscriber changes his/her call plan, at GETFI NETWORK 's discretion, the GetFi Plus numbers may be removed and GETFI NETWORK may terminate the Subscriber’s membership under the Subscriber Rebate Program.
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right to alter any part of the Service and/or the pricing structure at any time without prior notice.
Benefits under Subscriber Rebate Program
- The Subscriber shall be entitled to apply for registration as GetFi Plus premium member subject to the eligibility requirements and based on the value of the GetFi Plus plan subscribed by the Subscriber as determined by GETFI NETWORK from time to time.
- The Subscriber who successfully registered with GETFI NETWORK as GetFi Plus premium member shall be eligible to enjoy the following benefits as provided under the Subscriber Rebate Program:-
- Incentive Rebate (IR); and
- GetPoint convertible to Data Usage.
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the absolute right to:
- alter any part of the Services, benefits and/or the pricing structure of the Services at any time without prior notice to the Subscriber; and/or
- disqualify Subscriber from enjoying any benefits if foul play is suspected/confirmed or upon any written request made by the relevant authorities.
Commercial gain shall mean any form of profits earned and/or gained and/or likely to be gained by the Subscriber directly and/or indirectly with or without intention of gaining profit arising from the usage and/or utilization of the Service with any unauthorised device or any other ways in any manner whatsoever which unfairly exploit the unlimited free voice and/or data usage (as and when it is made available by GETFI NETWORK in any of its promotions, plans and/or packages) or spamming activities for the purpose of unauthorised reselling. For the avoidance of doubt, commercial related Short Message Services (SMS) sent by the Subscriber under this plan shall be deemed as a breach of these terms and conditions.
GETFI NETWORK reserves the right at any time without being liable to the Subscriber or any third party whatsoever to:
- Impose a fee, extra charges and/or penalty on the Subscriber who misuse the free calls or data services by way of unauthorised selling and/or for Commercial Gain.
- Impose any minimum or maximum capping for the free voice and/or data usage without prior notice to the Subscriber which may be changed from time to time at GETFI NETWORK 's discretion.
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right to suspend and/or terminate the line in the case of suspected Commercial Gain activity, including but not limited, to any voice and/or data services and promotions being offered.
Charges and Billing
- GETFI NETWORK reserves the right to alter any part of the Service and/or the pricing structure at any time without prior notice.
- GETFI NETWORK shall not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expenses arising from your failure to use or utilize the Service.
- You may dial *150# for the latest information of your main account and airtime credit.
Third Party Products and/or Services
- GETFI NETWORK shall not be responsible or liable for any third party services and/or products which you access, use and/or acquire using the Service.
- All Trade Marks displayed in this website and/or the Services are the trademarks of GETFI NETWORK, its parent company and/or licensor. The trademarks of GETFI NETWORK shall not be copied, or used, in whole, partial or modified form, without the prior written permission of GETFI NETWORK or, if applicable, its licensor.
- You have acknowledged and agreed that the Services and/or any part thereof, whether presented to you by GETFI NETWORK, its advertisers or any third party are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All our rights are expressly reserved.